Plasma and corona systems have been used for decades – the traditional use is to ‘make things stick’, inks, glues, coatings or other liquids bonding to a solid.
But what if you’re process already works? A big area for treatment is removing solvent based processes and replacing them with water based alternatives, or replacing older expensive polymers for newer tough to bond polymers.
There’s also a big trend of using the technology to assist with cleaning and degreasing, removing manual abrading or primers and removing operator dependent processes to gain higher repeatability.
5 THINGS YOU WILL LEARN DURING THIS SESSION:
1. What are corona and plasma treatments
2. Traditional uses for corona and plasma
3. Reasons to consider using the equipment
4. How plasma and corona can help solve the problem of solvent reduction
5. Newer and future uses for plasma and corona