We are looking forward to a busy and successful event at Engineering Solutions Live on 12th March at British Motor Museum. We have a record number of pre-registered visitors and will be operating a ‘business as usual’ philosophy whilst continuing to monitor the situation carefully and regularly.
Following the outbreak of the coronavirus COVID-19, MA Business Limited, the organisers of Engineering Solutions Live, are introducing a number of measures to help ensure the health and well-being of our visitors. As the event is small scale with primarily UK visitors and exhibitors, it is deemed low risk. These measures are set out below.
- We are requesting ALL visitors to the exhibition to confirm that they have NOT been to Hubei province in China, Iran, lockdown areas in northern Italy (in Lombardy: Codogno, Castiglione d’Adda, Casalpusterlengo, Fombio, Maleo, Somaglia, Bertonico, Terranova dei Passerini, Castelgerundo and San Fioranoor; and in Veneto: Vo’ Euganeo) special care zones in South Korea (Daegu and Cheongdo) in the last 14 days.
- Everyone attending the 2020 show will be asked to make the following declaration: "I have no indications to suggest that I am a potential carrier of coronavirus".
- There will be signs outlining good health, hygiene, and precautionary measures to take during the show that relate to your own well-being and that of others with whom you come into contact. This includes advice on hand shaking and using gels for hand sanitisation, plus information on good hand washing practices.
- Strengthened hygiene, sanitisation, availability of disinfectants in number of locations at the show, with all microphones cleaned with disinfectant wipes between sessions and all other handheld AV equipment cleaned before and after use.
- All entry processes will be wi-fi-based, enabling attendees who have not pre-registered to obtain their entry pass/badge using their own handheld devices. All keyboards will be operated exclusively by our own staff, as will any badge-issuing machines.
- We will also have temperature scanners at the entrance to the show to screen for any attendees who are running an above-normal temperature.
- Please ensure that you report to the REGISTRATION DESK at the dedicated conference centre entrance as soon as you arrive. Should you enter the building via the museum entrance, you will be directed through the building to this area before you are able to enter the exhibition or seminars.
The self-certification declaration (point 2) will be handed to you upon arrival for completion.
If you have any questions beforehand, please drop us an email at email@example.com