Focusing on embedded design systems, this talk looks at the critical role memory plays.
We’ll discuss the inherent risks posed by standard memory form factors, the growing trend of ‘Secure by Design’, and share some strategies to help you shift towards more secure and rugged memory solutions.
You’ll also discover how to:
5 THINGS YOU WILL LEARN DURING THIS SESSION:
- Ensure heightened security whilst maintaining relevance for in-field uses such as data logging
- Secure endpoint devices at the hardware level, and the need for comprehensive measures to protect systems against potential vulnerabilities.
- Learn how to use USB or SD form factor in a more secure way and also discover alternatives that may surprise you!
1. How to secure your embedded device whilst also considering other key design factors such as longevity and ruggedness
2. How to facilitate secure software updates in scenarios where wired networking is impossible and wireless networking is either also impossible or simply undesirable
3. How engineers can use USB or SD technology but without using a USB stick or SD card!
4. How to use USB or SD form factor but in a more secure way
5. Why securing data at the hardware level is the missing link in today’s cyber security strategy
Michael Barrett, Managing Director, Nexus Industrial Memory