Every company should be looking to improve performance, but knowing what to measure and how to hold your teams accountable is essential. Standard work enables the objective assessment of achievement and provides a structured approach to performance reviews. Regular feedback and discussion through daily review enables teams to identify problems and develop a continuous improvement culture. With case studies and examples from the last 11 years of Lean Consulting, Tim Scurlock, Director of ALC, will discuss specific strategies and plans to help you become more efficient.
5 THINGS YOU WILL LEARN DURING THIS SESSION:
1. If you aim at nothing, you’ll hit it every time!
2. You need standard work to monitor ‘good’ performance effectively
3. Metrics need to be relevant and motivating to the team you’re monitoring
4. Regular feedback and team performance review is the basis for discussion, problem solving and continuous improvement
5. Once you reach stability, incentives can be used to accelerate improvement and reward great performance