Through experience, we understand how a lack of access to design tools creates engineering bottlenecks and project delays. We know rapid prototyping, accuracy and design efficiency are key and so we’ve introduced professional level design software, free for all design engineers. Enhancing the experience, engineers can also discover CAD neutral libraries, reference designs, articles, comments, new product reviews, learning material and many other resources. Further support is provided through FAQs and the forum, a place to talk to fellow engineers. In this session, we’ll share how these tools are available today through DesignSpark, your go-to design engineering platform.
5 THINGS YOU WILL LEARN DURING THIS SESSION:
1. Downloading your free PCB software tools from the DesignSpark engineering platform
2. Familiarising yourself with the DesignSpark PCB tool features and starting your design today
3. Accessing CAD neutral libraries and creating new symbols, footprints & models
4. Finding your DesignSpark support resources
5. Product pathway for DesignSpark PCB Pro’s advanced software features