With the ever increasing demand on quality improvements, surface inspection systems can be used to identify both aesthetic defects and potential functional and integrity defects.
The challenge for inspection systems is to allow for the natural deviation in form to be inspected and still achieve the levels of resolution required to identify those localised surface defects. With high precision measurement hardware and patented artificially intelligent algorithms Micro-Epsilon have utilised their years of experience and unique know how to combat these common real life challenges faced by today’s industry.
5 THINGS YOU WILL LEARN DURING THIS SESSION:
1. Why there is an increased demand for surface inspection
2. Why conventional CAD comparison vision based systems are not suitable for surface inspection
3. How AI algorithms simulate conventional destructive testing methods without damaging parts
4. Typical defects that create problems in production environments
5. How 3D vision is replacing human auditors