The session will provide an insight into best practices around specifying the most suitable plastic fastener for an application. It will cover the important aspects to consider to help prevent product failures and costly design changes and give guidance on the common mistakes to avoid.
The session also looks at some basic properties of plastic fastener materials and covers the features and benefits of typical fastener types.
The session rounds off with a look at how TR can offer collaborative support to customers to ensure that the right part is specified first time.
5 key learning points in this session:
1. Importance of early design collaboration
2. Steps to establishing the best type of fastener for an application
3. Understanding of basic properties of popular fastener materials
4. Features and benefits of plastic fastener types
5. Common mistakes to avoid when choosing a plastic fastener